March 13 (6 Weeks 1 Day)

March 13, 6 Weeks 1 Day

SICK! Sick! SICK! That is how I feel most of the time these days. It seems to be worse late at night, through the night and first thing in the morning, at least that is when I puke. I somehow manage to keep it all in the rest of the day with the occasional uncontrollable “gag”. Yes, that is just as gross, not just for me but also any witnesses, you just never know what might happen with one of those. Anyway, most of my co-workers have figured it out… the greenish-white complexion is just not that easy to hide. So much for waiting until 3 months to announce the news, the pee stick hardly confirmed a positive the world knows I’m pregnant.
I am still super excited and cannot wait to have another little bundle in my arms! I am so blessed… even if I feel like barfing… I will embrace the nausea and sickness as a reminder that my babe is in there and growing strong!
Ha ha, who am I kidding? The only thing I will be embracing these days is the porcelain throne.

On a more positive note: we had a little baby visit today. 10 weeks old. Ro loved him. I so think he is going to be a good big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment