4 weeks 4 days

So I managed to crunch something other than the crispy fries left on the stove top from dinner. I crunched some numbers, if I continue to gain about 4 lbs a week for the next 36 weeks I should be up at least 144lbs! ACK. I need to quit eating NOW! So I have to admit, the hunger wasn’t as bad today as it has been. No, I think that perhaps it has been overtaken by wild emotions. A 90 year old lady DID make me cry today. Yup, I burst out into a mad fit of uncontrollable tears at work, all because of a typo in an email. I forgot a “6” which of course I corrected almost 30 seconds after I hit the send button with another email subject title “CORRECTION”. But no, that was not good enough, the whole ordeal prompted a phone call from the said little old lady. The details lack importance but the phone call ended with her saying, “something is wrong with you, you are confused or something” I wanted to scream, “YES LADY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME, I AM PREGNANT AND YOU ARE GETTING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF MY EMOTIONS TODAY!”
But no, I managed to maintain my cool, apologize profusely for the “life threatening error” until the very second the phone hit the receiver, and then it was all a mess of tears. Some other random things that made me cry today…
-A head butt to the nose by my two year old son… these weren’t emotional tears, no they were those automatic tears that form when your nose goes instantly numb and starts to bleed profusely.
-the fact that my beautiful boy picked his nose for an hour straight while I was trying to get him to sleep. Yes, I actually started to cry. It was driving me crazy and I was completely frustrated with the whole situation.
Enough said for today… before I start to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment