About That Title- Motherhood Abbreviated

July 4, 2010 (22 weeks 2 days)

So some may be wondering about my Blog title, why Motherhood Abbreviated? In a nutshell, 3 reasons:

1. Ronin has progressed from calling me Mama (awe so sweet and cute!) to Mommy (okay, it’s a change but one I can live with), to Mom (What? Are you talking to me kid?) My fear is that next it will simply be “Ma”… in which case I will have to jump off a bridge. Hence, Motherhood Abbreviated… Ma.

2. Motherhood Abbreviated because my Blog is abbreviated. I can’t possibly write EVERYTHING down!

3. All the other cool names I thought of were taken.

In other news, I have had 3 puke free mornings in a row!! I seriously think it is time to celebrate. Perhaps now my 2.5 year old will quit running to the bathroom after practically every meal holding his mouth and yelling, “I am going to throw up, I am going to throw up!” (For the record I never did this… okay, well maybe first thing in the morning for the last 22 weeks). Anyway… next.

No comments:

Post a Comment