Sometime near the end of February

Hungry sooooo hungry…. Okay, I should have known something was up. I am not normally awoken at 4 am by my stomach growling like a mad dog, “grrrr feed me, feed me now!” Of course I resisted the urge to raid the junk cupboard. Stale chips and a couple of squares of chocolate just didn’t seem worth the effort. No, I was hungry for a real meal; bacon, eggs and hasbrowns, or a big juicy burger -the kind that has condiments and toppings oozing out the sides and needs a quick squish so it fits in your mouth. Mmmmmm. Okay enough about food, that mad dog is rearing it’s ugly head again.
So back to my point, I should have known something was up. Certain movements, simple ones like rolling over in bed, or standing up, have caused a familiar pain like a quick pinch just above the groin in the uterus area… could I be, maybe? Not likely…or…

No comments:

Post a Comment